Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jennifer Aniston - Numerology - Astrology - Background

A lot of the people I pick to do numerology articles for seem to have the life path number 29/11: Kate Moss, Prince William, Tony Blair, and now Jennifer Aniston. Maybe I am attracted to this type of person. They have the same numerology as my Dad, is one possible explanation. I am a '1' life path, so you could say their's is two lots of mine! Maybe it's their traits I am attracted to. 29/11s are master builders and are often psychic, with their minds on higher goals. They have a large attractive energy field. They also have a kind of refined calmness/tranquility about them, which I don't have but I like.

Mind you, they're not all the same by any means. They will, of course, have different astrologies: Kate Moss is a Capricorn (creative, sensitive and patient; shy when they meet people), Prince William a Gemini, right on the cusp (generous, affectionate, impulsive, youthful, enigmatic, prone to changing their minds), and Tony Blair a Taurean (straightforward, with a dislike of change, the most loyal and reliable sign of the zodiac), and now Jennifer Aniston is an Aquarian (original, inventive and smart, incredibly friendly; they are the know-alls of the zodiac). Their astrology will therefore generate some quite different personalities.

The other group of personalities I pick (numerologically) are 25/7's: Princess Di (Cancer: softies under the shell, sometimes secretive, but with a great sense of humor), Sai Baba (Sagittarius:generous and friendly, they are so open that the world often knows what they are up to; good sense of intuition), and Uri Geller (also Sagittarius). As a 25/7, they're minds tend to be on gaining higher knowledge, covering things like spirituality and searching for deeper truths, which I too am interested in, so maybe that's why I pick them.